Skip to main content

Week 9-Spring 2024

Hi Everyone, Another busy week. Mostly busy outside of school, and because of that, I had little time to work in the lab. I've been at a standstill for the last week, unsure what to do with my experiment. The Conga Red that we ordered, lost, and then had to re-order, didn't work as expected. I've dove a little deeper and found a more accurate but laborious option for detecting biofilms. On a better note, I've been able to really work on my research paper, which, in previous semesters, had typically been put on the back burner. Next week, I plan to dedicate my lab time to working on this new technique. Can you see the film in the tube?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2023: Week 2

Hi Everyone, It's great to be back with TRAIN this semester. Lately I've been researching and reading articles related to my project. Since I"ve decided to ditch last semester project, and come up with my own there's been a lot of brainstorming. I'm excited to put together something from scratch. I already have something in mind and now it's up to me and Josh to conduct this project within limitations. Either way I can't wait.

Spring 2024-Week 4

Hi Everyone, Happy Valentine's to those who celebrate. This week has been a busy week. Most of my time was spent in class and in sophomore square helping the robotics club in the Valentine's Day market. We sold a lot of 3d printed objects, one being 3D printed roses. (picture below)I'm making the final touches on my research proposal while also writing the procedure for my experiment. Unfortunately, the stuff I've been waiting for has to be reordered. This is the longest I've gone in TRAIN without doing anything for my research, which makes me a little anxious, but I know it will all come together in the end.

Week 13: All done!

This has been the most exciting thing I've done this semester. As I wrap up my research paper, I can't help but reflect on what I could've done differently. Such as, I wish to find a topic I know more about. Nonetheless, I'm incredibly grateful for this opportunity. I'm excited that I got this opportunity to step into the research world. I'll make sure to bring my A-game next semester. Outside of the internship, I'm so ready for finals. Mainly for them to be over with. I hope everyone has the motivation to study. Good luck, everyone! Finishing my conclusion